- Solitude Being Alien will be published as a chapbook by Dancing Girl Press in 2013. Many thanks to Kristy Bowen.
- “About Errant Drift” and “The Book of Ant Bites” in Dismantle: An Anthology from the VONA Workshop (Philadelphia: Thread Makes Blanket Press). Thank you to Marissa Johnson-Valenzuela.
- “Poems for A in Measures,” a manuscript of letters to academia. It engages with Alice Notley’s concept of the female epic as an invented form attentive to the “aggressive musicality” of the poetic line. My intention is to generate poetic writing that relents to and invites the reader with an argumentative mode of address that counters academic conventions of rigor and relentless production of knowledge.
- “Solitude Being Alien,” poetry manuscript.
- “Hesitate,” a poem first published in Lingerpost, is part of The Equinox Tinysides collection from Fact-Simile Editions. Thank you to JenMarie Davis and Travis Macdonald.
- “No Soothing Mother,” “Ornamental,” and “Circle of Anthropologists” appear in the Open City/ Asian American Writers Workshop literary portfolio in Drunken Boat 16. Thank you to Kai Ma.
- “Language Revival” Fact-Simile Magazine 2012. Thank you to JenMarie and Travis Macdonald.
- “I Was a Seven-Year-Old Plagiarist” Everyday Genius (July 2012). Thanks to Jackie Wang and Adam Robinson.
- “I Was a Twenty-Four-Year-Old Separatist” Horse Less Press 11 Thanks to Jen Tynes.
- “I Was Born for a Stricter Regime” REVOLUTIONESQUE, Esque 3. Thanks to Ana Bozicevic and Amy King.
- “Hesitate,” “The Water Cure Helped, A Love Letter,” and “Book of Ant Bites” in Lingerpost Issue 2 (2011). Thanks to Kara Dorris.
- “Cassandra Predicts This Fall’s Recreational Torture of Gay Men” Bone Bouquet Issue 3 (July 2011). Thanks to Krystal Languell.
- “Q: WHAT DO YOU COME FROM” in Caesura (Jack Kerouac School of Disembodied Poetics, Summer 2011). Thanks o to Ariella Ruth, Jessica Hagemann and Angela Stubbs.
- “Translation” Lantern Review 2 (Winter 2010): 43-44. Thanks to Iris Law and Mia Ayumi Malhotra.
- On the poem: Iris A. Law, ” ‘across and thru’ + ‘this mean time’: Aryanil Mukerjee, Kimberly Alidio, and the Interdisciplinary Lens” The Best American Poetry (May 3, 2011)
- Kenji C. Liu designed a digital broadside of the poem, April 2012. Watch Iris Law fold a mini-chapbook, designed by Kenji Liu, of the poem. Thank you, Kenji and Iris.
- “Instructions on Travel in the New Empire,” “koreans eat weird food, too” and “How I Became Femme” MiPOesias 23: no. 4 (October 2010): 9-10. Thank you to Didi Menendez.
- “Nuno” in Make/shift Magazine 8 (September 2010). Thanks to Jess Hoffmann.
- “Material History” and “Taysha-Tejas-Nueva Filipinas” Mythium Journal 1: no. 2 (Spring/ Summer 2010): 12-16. Thank you to Crystal Wilkinson and Ronald Davis.
- “Kundiman for Melissa,” a collaboration with Niki Escobar and Yael Villafranca, Maganda Magazine 23 (Spring 2010). Justice for Melissa Thanks to Niki and Yael.
- “Normal People Going for a Spin” (1990), artist book collaboration Thanks to Greg Esser.
performance and reading
- Artivisum, featuring Candy Royalle, Toi Scott, Morgan Collado and me, celebrates queer people of color’s poetics. April 19, 2013 in South Austin.
- Staged reading of “Genderqueer Files: La Qolectiv@,” an in-progress play by Toi Scott, at FronteraFest’s Mi Casa Es su Teatro, February 9, 2013, Huston-Tillotson University Student Union, Austin TX
- “How I Became Femme” at the Vive les Femmes show on January 26 at Lipstick24/606 in Austin. Salamat to Smalls McCoy and KittyBoomBoom!
- Reading at Resistencia Bookstore, casa de Red Salmon Arts, Austin March 2011. Thank you to Lilia Rosas.
- Lantern Review/ Boxcar reading, AWP off-site, February 2011. Thanks to Iris Law and Mia Ayumi Malhotra.
- Skanky Possum organized a reading with Barbara Henning, April 2011. Thanks to Hoa Nguyen, Dale Smith and Barbara Henning.
- “Heart Gloria Sutra” commissioned for “Una Corda,” a theater performance-ritual performed by k. terumi shorb and premiered September 2010 in Austin, Texas. Thanks to kt.
- Bone Bouquet Pushcart Prize nomination, 2011. Thanks to Krystal Languell.
- Zora Neale Hurston Scholarship Fellow at Naropa Summer Writing Program, 2011. Thanks to Anne Waldman, Lisa Birman, Julie Kazimer, Richard Froude, Tisa Bryant, Ronaldo Wilson, Jonathan Skinner and Harryette Mullen.
- Voices of Our Nation (VONA) Summer Writing Workshop Fellow, 2010. Thank you to Elmaz Abinader and Lorna Dee Cervantes.
- “Report Back: Three Filipina American Writers at VONA” Philippine American Writers and Artists (July 12, 2010). Thank you to Barbara Jane Reyes.
- I love R. Erika Doyle [“Sin Fronteras, I Share With You the Sky” in Best American Poetry (August 18, 2011)]. Thanks to Erika.
- Open Letter to Claudia Rankine. Thank you to Claudia Rankine.